What you will need to get started:
- Rice Krispies 6 cups
- 10 oz bag of large marshmallows or 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Dipping chocolate
- Make Rice Krispie treats....melt butter and marshmallows, then mix in the Rice Krispies. Pour into a 9 X 13 greased pan.
2. Once your Rice Krispies have cooled, cut them into hearts using a heart shaped cookie cutter. You really can use pretty much use any shaped cookie cutters: squares, stars, pumpkins, shamrocks, snowman, etc...
3. Place a popsicle stick or sucker stick into the bottom point of each heart shaped Rice Krispie. Then place the treat pops in the refrigerator or freezer for about 10 minutes (until they stiffen up).
4. When the treats have cooled dip the top of each heart shaped pop into melted dipping chocolate. Sprinkle immediately with your desired sprinkles or other toppings. Keep your Chocolate Dipped Heart Shapped Rice Krispie treats upright while drying. I place my treats in a bowl full of sugar to help them stay upright until dried.