What you need:
- 5 Large Towel--27" X 52 1/2" (5 large towels will make 4 hooded towels).
- Matching Thread
- Decorative ribbon
1. Cut 4 strips 10" X 27" from one of the towels. The strips will be used to sew the hoods on all 4 of the hooded towels:
2. Take 1 of the strips cut from step 1, and fold it in half with right sides together.
3. Start sewing around rough edge. Come 4 inches in from the edge and sew a small triangle. Cut off triangle, making sure to not cut through sewn edge (this will be the back of the hood).
4. Pin middle of hood to the middle of a large towel (Make sure to pin the towel right sides together).
5. Sew along to connect the hood to the large towel.
6. Feel free to add any embellishments....adding a strip of ribbon across the top of the hood makes for a cute embellishment. If you are lucky enough to have access to an embroidery machine you can embroider a name or initials on the hood or back of the towel. These are fun and quick to make.